Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fête de la Musique

So I have discovered a fantastic program that makes picture collages! Get ready for loads more pictures in my blog!!! Here is an example of the pictures that I took at the Fete de la Musique in Geneva this past weekend!

Cute huh? I wish I had taken more, but alas I wasn't really in the picture taking mood since it was rainy and cold and I hadn't taken proper precautions when choosing my outfit that day. The past week the weather was very rainy and cold. So all of you in the states with gorgeous sunny and warm weather you may feel lucky now. Although today it is BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately I'm babysitting until 2 so I won't get to go outside most of the day. Maybe I can convince the boys to play outside today.

On another note, the fete de la musique (Music Festival) was pretty cool! I only went on Saturday during the day since I was babysitting at night and Sunday morning. I was able to see a jazz band that was decent. Intonation wasn't very good but I'll just blame it on the weather. I also saw some African music which was really cool! I actually got to see some of the stuff I learned about in Methods (Music Methods in college)! AND I had the best crepe EVER!

I want to let everyone know that I am making a trip to Zurich this weekend so expect a big post come next week about that! I'll be leaving Saturday afternoon and coming back Sunday night. I'm pretty excited since the weather is looking nice!

Well, I'm off. Sorry this post was so lame. Better writing later, I promise :-)

B

P.S - 17 Days until my birthday and 24 days until my two week Europe trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment